The holiday season is upon us and I couldn’t be happier! This means many things:
1. The semester is almost over. I couldn’t be more relieved! It has been my most stressful semester. I was so busy that my roommates complained that they never saw me. School was at the end of my priority list, which is never a good sign. Luckily with the little work I do toward school I will be ok with my grades. Working two jobs you would think that I would be solid on money but it is so the opposite. That’s one stressor that I’m afraid will stay going into next semester. One thing that has been great and awful at the same time was being senior leader for the Catalina Foothills young life team. I loved the team, we really got to know each other and learn how to work well with each other. I will miss them next semester. I will not miss being senior leader and having to take care of a lot of the work. I’m looking forward to going back to wyld life, less time and I like the junior high kids.
2. Time to be with family and friends! I love it when the whole family can get together. We are a wild and crazy group and it’s awesome! It’s great to come back and see all my friends again. We’ve all been away at school but when we get together it’s like nothing changed.
3. Presents! To give and to get. I love shopping for other people and seeing what I can get them that will really bring them joy.
4. Winter clothes. It’s nice to have a change of wardrobe: scarves, boots, jackets, etc…
5. Winter, where we can bundle up with a warm drink in our hands and watch a Christmas movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment